1. Orgasms increase happiness and love
During orgasm, oxytocin is released. These are responsible for attachment, love and contentment.
2. Orgasms improve muscle tone, making orgasms more and more intense –
The rush of blood enhances the health of the pelvis.
3. Orgasms make you smarter-
DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) is released into the body resulting in increased memory and brain function.
4. Orgasms lower pain levels –
Oxytocins is also a pain reliever getting rid of headaches and cramps.
5. Orgasms are a great detox –
The rush of an orgasm removes toxins from the blood stream.
6. Orgasms lower stress levels –
The stress hormone, cortisol is lowered after orgasm, making you happier in general.
7. Orgasms improve your skin –
The hormones released and detoxed during orgasm clear up your skin and give you a younger appearance.
It’s hard to be cranky when you’ve had multiple orgasms!