Women's Sex Toys and Sexual Wellness Australia
March 8th will be the 107th International Women’s Day celebrated around the world. International Women's Day started in the early 1900s with the Suffragettes to bring attention to the importance of gender equality. While there has been a lot of progress for women, there is still a lot of room for improvement. Women’s sexuality is still often a taboo and misunderstood topic. There can be a lot of shame around women’s bodies and sexuality but embracing sexuality and sexual wellbeing can be very empowering for women. This often means different things for different people.
Some keys ways to feel sexually empowered:
- Express yourself – ask for what you want and how you want it
- Buy the kind of sex toy you want – there’s shapes and sizes to suit everyone
- Get in touch with your body – dance, massage, nice clothing
- Take control of the action – restraints, floggers, different positions
- Spend quality time with yourself – masturbate, get to know your body
- Try something new – don’t be restricted by your own or other people’s judgement
Celebrate yourself and the women in your life this International Women’s Day.
80% of Bedaring employees are women and we’re celebrating International Women’s Day with a special one day deal – 25% off all womens toys